Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Entry

Hello out there, and welcome to my first blog post. Today I'm making good on one of many New Year's resolutions! (Did I mention this was a resolution for 2009?) On this blog, I'll share sneak peaks from photo sessions and weddings, and will communicate special offers and news about my residential studio.

I'm preparing for the first wedding show of 2010 (Sunday, January 10 at the Holiday Inn of Medford, Minnesota. Doors open at 10 with a style show mid-afternoon.

At any rate, I'm working feverishly at redesigning my website (bobbymcfall.com), establishing a brand, and getting this blog up and running before the show. If I want to stay competitive in this highly competitive photography industry (and I do!!), I need to fully embrace all the tools of the industry-and that includes a blog and other social networking presence. My plan is to post weekly. We'll see how this goes and where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment