Sunday, June 24, 2012

Courtney and Will

Mother Nature behaved beautifully. The entire day was well organized and ran flawlessly. There is a unity of families that is, at the very least, refreshing. And Courtney and Will wear their love for each other very well.

Their well-chosen vendors:
Hair and Makeup - Indulge Salon and Tanning
Flowers - Village Floral, Mankato
Decorator - Silk Expressions, Mankato 
Reception Venue/Caterer - Old Main Village
Cake - Simply Modern
DJ - Music in Motion











I need to thank a very talented usher, Sumit Shrestha, for taking this picture. He kindly offered to watch my camera bag while I was shooting, and since I knew he took Courtney and Will's engagement pictures (and did a fantastic job), I was happy to have him use my 30D with my 70-200 lens. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment