Monday, August 9, 2010

Erica and Aaron


I thought it was hot and steamy on Saturday, but it pales in comparison to how much hotter and steamier it was in downtown Mankato yesterday at 6 pm when Erica and Aaron had their engagement session. The one good thing about the weather is that skies were overcast making for wonderful light. I needed only a touch of flash or bit of reflector, and we were good to go.

I also needed a towel continuously to mop myself off, and a lens cloth and to wipe my lenses, which kept fogging up. In spite of the discomfort, were able to make some awesome images, and I KNOW it will be cooler this October when they marry. Erica and Aaron, photographing your wedding is going to be an honor, and a pleasure. Thanks for being such good sports about the heat and humidity.






2 comments:

  1. We had such a great time! Can't wait to have you capture our wedding day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aaron! I'm looking forward to your wedding day too. Stay COOL!

    ReplyDelete